Here’s a summary of the values and norms we talked about this morning. It was great to have all of the input.
- Diversity of opinion, background, experiences
- Respectful Dialogue
- come to be challenged, yet want to come back for more!
Other things we listed as important to us…
- Share only what you feel comfortable sharing
- it is a safe environment, non-judgmental and confidential
- welcoming and inclusive..we need to be mindful of cliques
- listen carefully and attentively – we are committed to getting to know each other
- be ready to be provoked
- come as you are able – each week stands alone and all are welcome
- Please bring us your needs – we are a generous group, but we are not mind readers!
Hope you have a great week – come to Compline Wednesday night at 5:30 in the Great Hall for a short prayer service and pizza! If you are not sure what it is, here’s the wikipedia take. John